Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 19, 2010

I heart faces-Collage week

This week it's collage week!  I don't do tons of collages, but for this particular set of photos that I L.O.V.E. I thought it would be easier to print them as a collage.  This was an impromptu photo shoot of my kiddos.  I was driving through town and saw three photo booths...it was like they were made for me and my three kids...I never see phone booths like this anymore.  To top it all of Jodi (yikes) is the guest judge.  She is one of my favorite!  I read her blog religiously so if nothing else, she can take a peek at my photos. To see more collages head on over to I heart faces!




17 comments:

Jenny Froh said...

Very cool! Boy you sure don't see phone booths anymore, do ya? Love it!

Studio Five said...

Great collage...love it!

April said...

What an amazing collage! I love it!

Brooke said...

I adore this!

Natalie said...

How cute! :)

Capturing Sunshine said...

Very very cool. It is almost a collage within a collage. And, where did you find phone booths?? I thought they were extinct.

Amy said...

The collage is wonderful, but I *LOVE* that first image with the kids standing on the books. So creative!

Simply Sara said...

Awesome!
I loves these pictures. Super creative!
Now I'll always be on the hunt for phone booths :)

Vaughn Mathis said...

Adorable and what a great location!

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a creative location!

Z'sTheDay said...

how cool! so fun and creative :-))

Nicole Klingler said...

oooh, i love it! they just make me smile

Anonymous said...

Fabulous collage! love the colours, love the images, love the props!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE this one! the colors, the layout, the feeling of the whole thing -it's all perfect! :-) great entry this week (oh and every week!)

Our Family said...

those phone booths are AWESOME! I love what you've done here - that should SO be printed ... and BIG!

Amanda Rooney said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm really looking forward to meeting you on the walk as well!
I've been to your site MANY times through i heart faces and your work is ALWAYS amazing!! It will be such a treat to meet you face to face!!

Can't wait!!!!

tangie said...

what a fantastic idea!! love this!!

Post a Comment