Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Paper Fight!

It's time to get a little creative with paper!  At I heart Faces this week it's all about paper.   I told my kids and their friends to line up and get ready to ambush Mom...they were all for that!!  I only took a few shots to the head, but quickly recovered after I saw this image!  Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some more creative uses for paper!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Our Family said...

what a truly FUN idea!!!! challenge or not, I may have to try this one. :+)

Beth Curtis said...

this is so cool! Great photo!

Jeni said...

How fun! Great shot!

Marvett Smith said...

Love this one!

Melissa said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

haha I love it! soo fun!

madison kate said...

congrats on placing! love your image!

Post a Comment