Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 12, 2011

I heart faces-back to school

The night before school started I could hardly sleep!  I was all giddy and excited for my kiddos to see their new friends and get back into some sort of routine!  I love that my daughter still lets me pick her first day of school outfit...I know that won't be happening much longer.  I love this photo for SO many reasons, it is just so her.  I love that i was able to capture her crooked smile and little freckles.  For more photos of back to school fun head on over to I heart Faces!


I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

3 comments:

Rebekah Tosh Photography said...

She is so adorable. Love the shirt!!

Donna said...

Great photo, the smile is adorable, you can truly see her excitement. LOVE the shirt!

Karen Edwards said...

Love this! Great processing!

Post a Comment