Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introducing Evan

I was able to go and take some photos of baby Evan the other day. He is now almost 2 weeks old and thought that he'd rather be awake the entire time than sleep. Despite the lack of sleepy newborn photos we were able to snap some great shots. I don't recall ever photographing a newborn who was so alert and awake. Baby Evan has 2 older siblings who were extremely photogenic. Big sister was very cooperative and I think I got more pictures of her than baby Evan! Enjoy your sneak peek Amanda!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brent and Britta said...

I love the feet on the blocks! What a cute idea!

Post a Comment