Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting off the New Year right!

I woke up this morning and got on my computer and was pleasantly surprised! One of our photos from the hilarious photos outtakes won! Thanks so much to the Bates family for being extra hilarious and making this happen! A little math...at 5 entries a person there were almost 1400 entries and they only picked 15 to win..pat pat. Here's to more winning photos in the new year! Just click on the I heart faces box to see our winner.

1 comment:

mariebeth said...

I'll be the first to congratulate you - I thought the picture was brilliant! Is that the same baby in the 3rd picture as well? the poor grandfather!

Post a Comment