Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The D Family

What a fun time I had with the D family!  When I saw them coming toward me in their fabulous coordinating (not matching) outfits, I knew it was going to be great!  It also didn't hurt that all the kids had eyes to die for! They were up for anything and even brought along the dog-she was so obedient!  Not only can you tell from these pictures there is love, you could feel it!  Thanks for a fun and fabulous shoot!









1 comment:

Rebekah said...

The smooshy kiss made me laugh out loud! Adorable! And how cool is that mama with her boots on?!

Love these!

Post a Comment