Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dallas Photo Walk-Winna!!

By now I am sure you have all figured out that I am a huge fan of I heart faces.  They push me to try new things creatively and I have loved meeting other photographers and getting feedback from them. When they announced they would be doing a photo walk in Dallas I was SO excited!  We had a fabulous group of super fun people.  The best part?  Our photo leaders were Amy  (one of the co-founders of I heart faces) and Jenny.
Here we are at the start of our walk-it was SO hot, but it didn't matter.  Everyone was in a great mood!
(photo courtesy of Amy)

I finally got to meet Amy and she is just as fabulous as I knew she would be!  I hope she doesn't consider me too stalkerish...if you ever need fabulous digital printables her graphic design skills are sick!

I got to meet alot of other great photographers.  I instantly clicked with Amanda, she was so fun and we have so much in common.

Oh yeah, I even took some photos while I was there!  We had these three adorable models who totally hammed it up for the camera:

We ran into some of Dallas' finest-they were awesome and made us laugh!

After the photo walk everyone could submit three of their favorite photos.  They picked one winning photo from each walk-imagine my sheer joy when I saw they had picked mine!  Not only did it make my day...I got a $50.00 gift certificate to Blurb...score!  I snapped this moment of one of our models with her Dad.  What a sweet moment between the two of them.
Hopefully they'll be doing another photo walk soon...hint, hint Amy.  Or maybe we can find another excuse to hang out again?

1 comment:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I would love to hang out again! :-) I love that photo of the girls laughing too. Congrats on your win!

Post a Comment