Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Featured!

I'm so giddy I can hardly stand it!  I found this fabulous new company called Photo Flavors who make fabulous actions and textures for photographers.  There was a contest that I entered and I just found out...I won!  Yeah!!  I entered a few photos for them to use on their before and after and they picked smiling Gavin the newborn as the winner.  Imagine my surprise when I saw they used several other photos to showcase on their website as well!  This was enough to get my week off to the right start...to view the photos just click on their link, go to presets and then vintage family recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment