Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Landon...rockin' the camera!


My friend Angie asked me if I would take some ten year old photos of her son Landon...no problem!  I am usually taking pictures of her other son Cal who is 5 months.  I  have been doing his every month since he was born.  It was nice to finally take some photos of L-train ( my nickname for him).  I had the kids with me and we just ran into town.  We found some great places.  We found an old truck they had transformed into a shelf at on an old garage.  Who cares if I got stung by bees (and I'm allergic) no biggie...anything for a good photo.






And...one for the cutie Cal for good measure...couldn't you just eat him up???

No comments:

Post a Comment