Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Say it like you mean it

I must say I had a blast on the photo shoot I went on the other night.  I had taken newborn pictures for the W Family and now their baby is one!  This is the THIRD time we had rescheduled due to Mother Nature's sense of humor.  We finally got a night with no rain and it was perfect!  We were trying to get Ms. S to sit without crawling away and her family knew just the trick!  Mom and Dad and big sisters stood behind me singing, "Say it like you mean it" and that was it!  It was so cute and funny to have a chorus behind me...but  it sure made for some fabulous photos!  These three girls are absolutely stunning...they seriously knew how to work the camera.  When they walked up in their perfectly coordinating outfits I just about died.  Thanks for a fun night...finally!












No comments:

Post a Comment